About WIFT Mumbai
As part of the WIFT International network the WIFT Mumbai Chapter is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to provide a dynamic platform to facilitate the exchange of ideas, accelerate the professional development and recognise the achievement of women in film, television and other screen based media.
To help in the development and achievement of women working in film, television and other screen based mediums.
- To provide a forum that will promote the interest of women working in film, television and other screen based media.
- To enhance the international visibility of our members
- To provide exclusive networking opportunities for our members
- To provide global expertise for professional development, leadership skills and production training for women working in screen-based media.
- To offer an educational forum through activities and programs based on research that will meet the needs of our members.
Women in Film & Television International (WIFTI) is a global network of over 14,000 members worldwide working in film, television, digital media and associated industries. It is dedicated to advancing professional development and achievement for women working in all areas of film, video, and other screen-based media
Visit WIFT International: http://www.wiftichapters.org/